It seems rather odd to be discarding the pulpy part of the grape and using the seeds, but recent clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of grape seed oil on skin and hair. The cold-pressed seeds release an essential oil that is quickly becoming one of the industry’s top beauty care chemicals. With plenty of antioxidants and concentrated amounts of linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, grape seed oil surpasses many other oils in its ability to enhance skin all the way down to the cellular level to smooth the skin’s surface, leaving it much more wrinkle-free. For a list of how you can use grape seed oil to enhance your beauty regimen, read below, then contact beauty care chemical supplier, Bell Chem, to order a supply for you, your business, and your customers.
- Surprisingly, greasy skin is oftentimes the last line of defense if you have too little moisture beneath the skin’s surface. Grape seed oil is extremely light, and can manage to even out skin that may be dry in some patches and oily in others. By regulating your skin’s natural oil production, grape seed oil works beneath the surface to keep both hair and skin looking vibrant.
- For flat, thin hair, grape seed oil added to the ends will add luster and manageability without leaving hair looking oily.
- Heat from blow dryers and curling wands is unfriendly to hair, causing it to split. Spritz a bit of grapeseed oil on your hair before applying any heating mechanism to keep your hair healthy and moisturized.
- Acne-prone skin improves with grape seed oil because this superior oil moisturizes the skin, penetrates blocked pores, and eradicates breakouts. Because it contains polyphenols, which is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant, grape seed oil is able to prevent or greatly diminish blackheads.
- The unsightly spider veins in your legs disappear dramatically with a regimen of grape seed oil. Spray a little on wet skin to strengthen veins, which, in turn, prevents veins from expanding and shattering directly beneath the skin’s surface.
- Gently rub a tiny amount of grape seed oil under either eye to remove dark circles. This treatment may take about a week, but the results are astonishing!
- Grape seed oil is rich in beta-carotene as well as vitamins C, D, and E – all natural anti-oxidants.
- Grape seed oil contains oligomeric proanthocyanidins, flavonoids that restore collagen at the cellular level and remove free radicals.
Contact Bell Chem at (407) 339-2355 (BELL) for a list of all our beauty care chemicals. Our knowledgeable staff can assist your business in discovering the ultimate line of chemicals for your customer base.