Bell Chem offers a wide variety of personal care oils to assure your skin, hair, and body receive the best, most holistic, care possible. From almond oil to sunflower oil and all points in between, the Tampa chemical supplier of personal care oils, Bell Chem, can provide you with high-quality oils. Personal care oils are utilized for several purposes, including anti-aging, skin care, hair and nail care, oral hygiene, and overall health. Below is a list of the oils offered by Bell Chem along with the manner they aid in your well-being.
- Almond oil contains vitamins and nutrients good for you heart, skin, nails, and hair. It relieves eczema and psoriasis with its hydrating and anti-itching properties, removes debris beneath the skin’s surface, diminishes fine lines with the collagen it contains, and relieves muscle aches and fatigue.
- Apricot kernel oil deeply penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. The high oleic and linoleic acid contents make it a good source of antioxidants.
- Coconut oil is a great deep conditioner for hair, a facial moisturizer, deodorant, and shaving cream. Coconut oil prevents dandruff and itchy scalp and hinders infections.
- Corn oil conditions hair and skin with its large reserve of omega-6 and omega-9 fats, which trap water for stronger hair and act as a barrier against dryness. Corn oil also prevents hair loss.
- Olive oil increases the viscosity (thickness) of products and acts as a cleanser, conditioner, and moisturizer. It is used in bath products, soaps and detergents, conditioners and shampoos, makeup, and skin care merchandise.
- Eucalyptus oil dilates blood vessels, making it a useful expectorant that cleanses the body of toxins and microorganisms that cause illness. Wound healing is one of its oldest uses, and it works well against sinusitis and respiratory discomforts and diseases including bronchitis, COPD, asthma, and tuberculosis. Use eucalyptus oil as a moisturizer for the removal of odors and to combat grease and grime.
- Oat oil soothes and nourishes damaged and sensitive skin with its antioxidant properties. The ability of oat oil to support the elasticity of the skin and hair give both a more youthful appearance.
- Safflower oil improves hair growth with its natural oleic acid content, which stimulates circulation within the scalp, allowing new hair to grow. Linoleic acid in safflower oil improves skin texture and facilitates in the regeneration of skin cells.
- Sesame oil is antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial, thanks to the linoleic and palmitic acids it contains. These properties give it the ability to repair damaged skin cells, slow the presence of aging, moisturize, and protect against sun exposure.
The influx of personal care oils on the market is both abundant and overwhelming. The high-quality oils stocked by the Tampa chemical supplier, Bell Chem, can be used alone or in conjunction with other products for a myriad personal care uses. Contact Bell Chem today at 407-339-BELL (407-339-2355) for more information about our products.